Robin>Thicke?<&Lost Wit-h.out U 12/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:: Team ProJet ::. Index du Forum -> Information & Team. -> Présentation des membres.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
balidbrie

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 17:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Robin>Thicke?<&Lost Wit-h.out U 12/05/2016 Répondre en citant

- bit.ly/1VUEprB

- bit.ly/1VUEprB

- bit.ly/1VUEprB

- bit.ly/1VUEprB

- bit.ly/1VUEprB

.Retrieved...21...October...2015Writing....and....inspiration[edit]All...rights...reservedThey..are..then..shown..in..a..bedroom,..with..Thicke's..wife..dancing..and..Thicke..watching..while..holding..a..pair..of..socks..(presumably..hers)"Lost...Without...U"...is...a...song...by...American...recording...artist...Robin...ThickeI'm...lost...without...you...Can't...help...myself...How...does...it...feel...To...know...that...I...love...you,...baby?I'm...lost...without...you...Can't...help...myself...How...does...it...feel...To...know...that...I...love...you,...baby?Tell...me...how...you...love...me...more...And...how...you...think...I'm...sexy,...babe...That...you...don't...want...nobody...else...You...don't...want...this...guy,...you...don't...want...that...guy...You...wanna...touch...yourself...when...you...see...me...Tell...me...how...you...love...my...body...And...how...I...make...you...feel,...babeYou...wanna...roll...with...me,...you...wanna...hold...with...me...You...wanna...stay...warm...and...get...out...of...the...cold...with...me...I...just...love...to...hear...you...say...it...It...makes...a...man...feel...good,...baby...Tell...me...you...depend...on...me...I...need...to...hear...itI'm...lost...without...you...Can't...help...myself...How...does...it...feel...To...know...that...I...love...you,...baby?I'm...lost...without...you...Can't...help...myself...How...does...it...feel...To...know...that...I...love...you,...baby?Baby,...you're...the...perfect...shape...Baby,...you're...the...perfect...weight...Treat...me...like...my...birthday...I...want...it...this...way,...I...want...it...that...way,...I...want...it...Tell...me...you...don't...want...me...to...stop...(don't...stop)...Tell...me...it...would...break...your...heart...That...you...love...me...and...all...my...dirty...You...wanna...roll...with...me,...you...wanna...hold...with...me...You...wanna...make...fires...and...get...Norwegian...wood...with...me...I...just...love...to...hear...you...say...it...It...makes...a...man...feel...good,...babyI'm...lost...without...you...Can't...help...myself...How...does...it...feel...To...know...that...I...love...you,...baby?I'm...lost...without...you...Can't...help...myself...How...does...it...feel...To...know...that...I...love...you,...baby?'Cause...you...may...tell...me...every...morning...Ooo,...alright,...babe...Ah,...yeah...Aw,...baby...Aw,...darling...Aw,...yeahI'm...lost...without...you...Can't...help...myself...How...does...it...feel...To...know...that...I...love...you,...baby?I'm...lost...without...you...Can't...help...myself...How...does...it...feel...To...know...that...I...love...you,...baby?Ooo,...yeah...Aw,...baby...Aw,...darling...Aw,...yeah...Aw,...right...Aw,...baby...Aw,...darling...Ooo,...hoo,...baby...All...right,...right,...right...Songwriters...SEAN...HURLEY,...ROBIN...THICKE...Published...by...Lyrics......Sony/ATV...Music...Publishing...LLC,...Universal...Music...Publishing...Group...New!...Highlight...lyrics...to...add...Meanings,...Special...Memories,...and...Misheard...LyricsFor...other,...see...Lost...Without...YouThroughout....the....video,....scenes....are....intercut....of....Thicke....sitting....on....a....chair....playing....his....acoustic....guitar....and....on....a....wall....with....a....light....flashing....on....himprint....correct....Terms....of....Use....Les....classement....singleSongs:...Macklemores...Timely...Hit"He....is....then....shown....sitting....on....a....couch,....and....his....wife....walks....up....to....him....and....sits....on....the....couch....suggestively,....but....then....gets....up....and....leavesThe...song...is...his...first...single...to...chart...on...the...Hot...100...from...the...album...The...Evolution...of...Robin...ThickeBurrrr!....(Page....not....found)....Sorry,....we....didn't....mean....for....that....to....happen!....You....can....search....Genius....by....using....the....search....bar....above,....or....go....back....to....the....homepage"Lost....Without....U"....was....written....after....the....release....of....Robin....Thicke's....first....album....and....while....he....was....on....tourMusic...video[edit]Region...Certification...Sales/shipments...United...States...(RIAA)[14]...Platinum...954,000[4]...*sales...figures...based...on...certification...alone...^shipments...figures...based...on...certification...alone...xunspecified...figures...based...on...certification...alone...Chart...(2007)...Peak...position...France...(SNEP)[10]...54...New...Zealand...(Recorded...Music...NZ)[11]...37...UK...Singles...(The...Official...Charts...Company)...11...US...Billboard...Hot...100[12]...14...US...Billboard...Pop...100[12]...28...US...Billboard...Mainstream...Top...40[12]...27...US...Billboard...Hot...R&B/Hip-Hop...Songs[12]...1...US...Billboard...Rhythmic...Airplay[12]...15...US...Billboard...Smooth...Jazz...Songs[13]...13...405...Not...Allowed.Top...40...Singles^...^..."Lescharts.com......Robin...Thicke......Lost...Without...U"...(in...French)See....also[edit]Recording..Industry..Association..of..AmericaIt...also...remains...Thicke's...most...successful...single...on...the...Billboard...Hot...R&B/Hip-Hop...Songs...chart,...peaking...at...number...one...the...week...of...February...24,...2007,...becoming...his...first...R&B...chart...topper.[3]...He...also...became...the...first...white...male...artist...to...top...the...R&B...table...since...George...Michael...and...his...song..."One...More...Try"...in...1988.^...^..."Marcus...overview"The....single....was....also....popular....in....the....United....Kingdom,....where....it....peaked....at....number....11....in....the....UK....Singles....Chart....in....July....2007Search... d6d2cc075d
mandy moore only hopekaspersky pure 3.0 key 2013Hellfjord S01e04 720p Bluray X264 WasteWindows 7 Loader 2.0.2 x86-x64.rar.rarJustice_vs_Simian_ft_MGMT-We_Are_Your_Kids_Friends_powellooza.mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 17:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:: Team ProJet ::. Index du Forum -> Information & Team. -> Présentation des membres. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation